• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

shopping Anyone used the product organoncide?

Yes. Seems to work on aphids, but VERY slowly. Reapplication of a whole bottle sometimes, depending on how thick the infestation is. I'm going through that right now. :(

I had two bouts of spider mites in my over-wintered plants and the Organicide took them down. Oh, yeah. I saw them and got them in the early stages.

If plant is under stress, it might give a little leaf burn. For that reason, I didn't use it on my seedlings until they were a few inches tall. Seemed as good as anything to temporarily control aphids, but I don't think anything totally kills them off. It smells a little fishy, cause it has some fish oil in it. A good thing, for the most part.

Used it once kind of like pissing in the wind, I think the bugs loved it and grew stronger went back to neem and Ivory soap. works

Hey try Yates Insect & Mite Killer (Natrasoap), it got rid of my spider mites.

It can be used on organic gardens and controls mites, aphids, thrips, mealybug and whitefly.

Uses potassium salts of fatty acids to suffocate the buggers, it is a much safer alternative to chemical pesticides.

Whatever you use.. I have found that the spray bottles for most of them are terrible. Big huge drops more of a splatter than a spray. They waste a lot of product. Pick up a 1.99 spray bottle at Lowes and transfer it. It will give a much better mist that is easier to apply.

Back