• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Aphid problem, anyone use Neem 2?

I unfortunately failed to check some plants I bought and ended up bringing aphids into my indoor plants. The dont bug me from fox farm was worse than useless as it made me think I had it done and 2 weeks later nearly every plant, over 50 of them were infested. I hit all the plants up side and under the leaves last night and the Neem killed all the ones that got soaked but there were still alot walking around after a few hours. Has anyone used Neem and do you know if it kills them after its dried on the leaves? Thanks for any input.

Neem is great & using every few days until they die down wont hurt the plant. Something to look out for is ants - they clip the wings off the aphids & treat them like cattle. Take out the ants as well as using neem & your aphid infestation should reduce dramatically.

Bent put me onto Neem and it works great. When i give my plants the occasional foliar feed i like to mix some neem into the mix as well.
It helps condition the plants and makes them look all glossy. I do not think it works after drying though because it says to use within X amount of time aftee mixing and the active ingredient degrades rather fast from what i understand. You can use it all you like really without worrying about frying your plants.

Mix in Ivory soap into the neem makes it sticky it will stick to the plants if you mix in a Qt spray bottle 11/2 teaspoon of neem to 11/2 teaspoon of ivory dish soap . please don't use detergent as it will burn plants. and the aphids will stick to the soap, good luck works for me

It also helps to use pure 100% neem most nursery's and hydro shops have it not the stuff in the big box stores

Back