• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Aphids on my peas

Ugg, just noticed aphids on my pea seedlings. Gonna try some soapy water to get them off. If that fails to work then I'm open for suggestions.

1 Small onion (Chopped Finely)
2 medium cloves of Garlic (Chopped Finely)
1 Tablespoon of LIQUID dish soap
2 cups of water

Put all of the ingredients in a blender, blend on high, and then strain out the pump..
Pour the liquid into a handheld mist sprayer, and apply LIBERALLY to stop any Aphid Trouble.

1 Small onion (Chopped Finely)
2 medium cloves of Garlic (Chopped Finely)
1 Tablespoon of LIQUID dish soap
2 cups of water

Put all of the ingredients in a blender, blend on high, and then strain out the pump..
Pour the liquid into a handheld mist sprayer, and apply LIBERALLY to stop any Aphid Trouble.

Awesome, think I'll go with this instead. I've knocked them all off so far. Will gather the ingredients and spray the little buggers after I get it ready. Thanks Cory!

no worries man.... Look for ants too. Ants 'Pimp' Aphids

Indeed I have found the ants in my raised bed. I tried your spray and it worked great at killing existing aphids. However, it doesn't act as a preventative. No biggie though, it is simple enough to mix up and as long as I stay on top of them, I think this will work fine. I prefer this route as I'd rather not spray harsh chemicals all over my plants.

Back