• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

AppleTalli

This time we have AppleTalli by Justaguy....reader's digest version.....like an apple-cinnamon apple sauce with a little bit of a kick. Good for a little holiday kick for the NON chiilihead in your family!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeKsvrD9c-Y[/youtube]

This time we have AppleTalli by Justaguy....reader's digest version.....like an apple-cinnamon apple sauce with a little bit of a kick. Good for a little holiday kick for the NON chiilihead in your family!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeKsvrD9c-Y[/youtube]

wouldnt that be "FATAPPLE SAUCE"?? lol sorry coundnt resist how was it , i love fatalli and apples :D
sound yummy!!

Sean you hit this right on. Great pepperhead review again.

I originally made this for a family get together and is therefore public friendly. Great for when a group gets together and not everyone is a pepperhead but want a kick.

I have a hotter version in the testing stage right now to satisfy the people who really want the HOT.

This is great for the average person. Too bad your nephew got scared off because I think this would have been one he could deal with.

I just got my Appletali last night... tried some and love it... I'm almost tempted to swig it straight from the bottle...but I love applesauce and cinnamon.

The burn is pretty light so I do think people with low heat tolerances could take it... I would say it is a bit less hot than Marie Sharp's regular Hot sauce... I'd say maybe 4/10 or so... I can't say how hot it would be to tobasco because I've not eaten tobasco sauce in about 5 years.

Who knows, I still might be able to get him to try it...

Well... I've not been eating mine on dinner type food like Lamb or turkey or whatever... Mostly it has been on a breakfast bagel with cream cheese... and actually... I caught myself taking a swig straight from the bottle a few times now....don't worry I don't share accommodations...

I found another thing it is good on... Vanilla Ice cream... you know.. the real vanilla with the flecks of the vanilla in it... very tasty... and different than say doing the same thing with applesauce... still haven't tried it on oatmeal... not sure why... but it'd probably be good that way too.

Now... everyone say hot sauce is excellent on eggs... well, this is one I can't imagine putting on my eggs... but... perhaps waffles or pancakes that may just work...

I just got my Appletali last night... tried some and love it... I'm almost tempted to swig it straight from the bottle...but I love applesauce and cinnamon.

The burn is pretty light so I do think people with low heat tolerances could take it... I would say it is a bit less hot than Marie Sharp's regular Hot sauce... I'd say maybe 4/10 or so... I can't say how hot it would be to tobasco because I've not eaten tobasco sauce in about 5 years.

C'mon Zokambaa, we know ya wanna...just git yerself a straw and slurp that sauce right outta da bottle. :rofl: YummmmmmY! ;)

dvg

I grew up dipping pork chops in apple sauce. Cut up of course. I really like to use it as a dipping sauce for pork since memories flowed back one day and I grabbed the bottle from the fridge.

no need to dirty a straw... just crack the cap off and chugg away... then again the air lock and eventual release can be a bit shocking at times... it's not nearly as good when it accidentally runs up your nose

C'mon Zokambaa, we know ya wanna...just git yerself a straw and slurp that sauce right outta da bottle. :rofl: YummmmmmY! ;)

dvg

no need to dirty a straw... just crack the cap off and chugg away... then again the air lock and eventual release can be a bit shocking at times... it's not nearly as good when it accidentally runs up your nose

Hahaha...Oh noes, not up the nose. :rofl:

I thought I had the AppleTalli here, but I just checked and I didn't.

So I just took another spoonful of the blueberry Tongue Wrapper instead...just love the burn of the Tongue Wrapper.

dvg

Back