• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest April ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
food must be cooked on a device that is movable/portable.

What about Fusion where I pick one of the cuisines.

Example: Mexican/?

I had this thought too where we pay tribute to the people in Japan by doing the Asian TD... Noodles, Dim Dum, BBQ Pork, etc... Anything asian....

Fusion TD where we cook a Cuisine specified by THP on our Portable Cooking devices. Going to have to clean up my old Coleman gas stove if this flys. May require that a list of what will be considered as Portable but could be alot of fun seeing how people work around not being able to say bake in an oven and still produce their meal.

Gotta agree with Double D here on the tribute to the People of Japan. Especially the Fukushima Fifty who volunteered for a one way mission to try and stop the melt down. Truly the definition of Hero!

Didn't I say ASIAN about 8 pages ago???

And damn it THP there was a hot dog under there that you can clearly see in the near end of the bun.

LB, exactly. The hot dog is the canvas. TB lost his mojo.

And damn it THP there was a hot dog under there that you can clearly see in the near end of the bun.
In your defense you do have a little wiener there. :lol:

Didn't I say ASIAN about 8 pages ago???

Yep, Asian TD was your idea! I'm bringing it to the forefront again as a great idea while using the TD to pay tribute to the people of Japan.

Sum, you gotta put up more pics of you in that stuffed animal get-up.
I don't know how you fit in that thing!

I also don't know why you haven't taken it off since that party...
At first my kids loved it, but now it has us all concerned.
It's starting to smell "gamey" (not to be confused with geeme).

Sum, you gotta put up more pics of you in that stuffed animal get-up.
I don't know how you fit in that thing!

Yoga.

49.jpg

57.jpg

I love the throwdowns and the 'secret' ingredient.....perhaps try "jelly beans" as the secret ingredient for April's throwdown to bring in the Easter Holiday? How Hot_R_Not are your Jelly Beans.....???? thinking Easter Baskets with with a bit of heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back