• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Are there orange 7 pots ?

http://youtu.be/Rql8OVlXHcw

Eating a yellow 7 pot... maybe an orange 7 pot... i dunno my garden got all screwed up... So this thing was hot... not as hot as the 7 pot brain strain I ate the other day or the Douglah I cooked with last night... but don't get me wrong this thing was hot... I would say from 800,000 to 1,000,000 scoville units easy... 34 minutes before the burn was gone from my tongue.... i'd put it in my top ten...

- Mega

I use Ortho elementals insecticidal soap. I got it at the Home Depot on Sprague. Seems to be organic. Doesn't kill leaves like the pyrethrum does. Nice plants, and that's an awesome looking pod.

Hey Shadow X... Didn't know there was more chili heads here in Spokane ! Let me know if you are up for a seed / pods trade.

- Mega

I would say neither were citrus flavored really... both very fruity. The brain Strain had more of a pepper / chocolate taste really... and well it tasted like fire.

I don't have much to offer, this is my first season growing and I got a late start. If you see something in my grow list you are interested in let me know.

Back