• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Are these really Aji Dulce?

Hey y'all, I need your advice and / or insight. I'm growing some peppers that are supposed to be Aji Dulce. The only problem is: they don't look like any Aji Dulces I've ever seen (in photos). They are round and not striated. They look like big grapes, and do not have the same shape as my Habaneros or my Trinidad Perfumes. I grew them from seeds I bought online from a Dutch online shop (PepperSeeds.eu), and they don't really look like the photos of Aji Dulce there, either.  

I'm growing them in a small pot on my south-facing windowsill, if that makes any difference. The taste is really mild and fruity, just like I expected / wanted. Not much heat at all in the ripe red form. (I've never tasted Aji Dulce before, so I can't say if it's the correct taste or not.) The only thing that has me confused at this point is the appearance. 

Do these look like Aji Dulce to you? If not, what do they look like?  

Attachments

• IMG_3774.jpg
    IMG_3774.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_3773.jpg
    IMG_3773.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 88
ShowMeDaSauce said:
Aji Dulce just means Sweet Pepper. Ive seen several phenos of them. CCN for example lists 3. Some look similar to habs and some look similar to bonnets. Mine look like bumpy little bonnets.

My experience as well.  Those look pretty plump....and tasty.

Back