Artist Needed for Charity project

salsalady

Business Member
Hey, Everyone.

I need an image drawn of a cute cuddly fluffy bunny, sitting up holding a chile pepper. Maybe something in the background, flowers, or something adorable. I can generate the rest of the label, but I can not do freehand drawing!

I'm really hoping someone will donate their skills to the cause. Those who participate will be mentioned on the label and will also receive a collectors set of Fluffy Bunny Hot Sauce if they want it.

This started out from a discussion about all the dark/satanic/demon/devil images and names that are on so many products and how many people find that offensive. Someone said "Noone will buy a sauce called 'Fluffy Bunny Hot Sauce' "...someone else replied they'd donate chiles if someone would make some Fluffy Bunny Hot Sauce, "the most un-offensive hot sauce in the world"... one comment lead to another and Here We Are! Making a Fluffy Bunny Hot Sauce for charity! I don't want to give away too much, but here's a teaser.... I'll share more details with the artist. And Yes, the sauce is PINK! :lol:

Attachments

• IMG_0515.JPG
    IMG_0515.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 88
Flavor looks like guava.

Oh, Yea, it does look like guava!.... but Nope... something else was used for the color. ;) All will be revealed when it's ready to launch. I'm going to use one of our approved sauces (the garlic and smoked habanero one) and just make a couple minor changes that will not effect pH or anything. It will have some Trinidad scorpions in it instead of habanero. And some capsaicin-type formula will probably make it's way in there also. This will be a 2 bottle set, with one all done up as a collectable, and the other one to open and use.

Ah! If you colored your Hab sauce, I would say this is pomegranate. ;)

Shall we play 20-Questions? :lol: Not pomegranate, not a fruit. :whistle:

only if they have red fur, you know, gotta keep with the pink theme. :lol:

Not good at freehand either but here's a quick Photoshop job on a couple internet pics that should be edited enough to not be a copywrite issue.

fluffybunny02_zpsb3b7a671.jpg

oh i'm totally going to ask my girlfriend... she's a great artist and has been looking for something to assist in procrastination from schoolwork.

Siccy and Yummy, (:rofl: that just cracked me up!) That would be great! Anything to distract from what we're supposed to be doing is more fun, right? JD, that's the image idea. Bunny & pepper, the label should make the person go "Aw, that's so CUTE!"

easter bunnys are pink...
http://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=AhbUY8t36dkmLpJAOG3.ETibvZx4?p=easter+bunny&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-900

yummy too

well, angie thought it would be a fun to give it a shot... it's 4am in denmark and she needs a little rest but this is what she has come up with for the bunny:

angiesbunny.jpg

is this sort of what you were envisioning for the bunny part?

TGPS- :rofl: !!!! Pink Peeps!!!! Sorry, no peeps in the hot sauce~~ :lol: But the sauce IS nice and sweet-

YumYum, that's right on track! First draft, darn good! 4am, yikes, I'll send you a PM for Angie. ThankS!

Back