Artist Needed for Charity project

I'm so jealous of those of you with the gift to draw. That is one chubby bunny! :lol: Can you give her a smile without having to re-do the whole picture?

I think so...
009_zps97fdfc27.jpg

I think I'll tone down the peppers on the plants, also

Hey there! I haven't drawn anything yet, but a friend linked me to this project and I'm interested in contributing if possible. :) My portfolio is at http://www.andreistory.com/ if you want to have a look at what my work is like. I'm an Illustration student and I think this would be a cool thing to add to my portfolio. :D

A cute, fuzzy bunny pink hot sauce with "capsaicin type" additive AND trinidad scorpion peppers?! Oh Lord..... it's going to be sooooo deceptive! lol! The plan is "pure evil" genius!

:halo:

Welcome, growlybeast, Nice portfolio. I hadn't anticipated so many responses, thanks for your interest. Feel free to add something if you feel like it.

The keywords are "cute, cuddly, fluffy, non-threatening, happy as rainbows and unicorns..." (I'm getting a little nauseous from all this sweetness. :lol: )

THAT'S IT!

Maybe a little less Easter pastels so it's looks like a year round sauce but THAT'S IT!

Awesome work, down to the twinkle in the eye.

Growly did it up good! Tasked to depict happy things like lepricaun hiccups, lamb dreams and unicorn sneezes, pastel colors are the call. And given that the sauce will be Barbie Doll/ Bubblegum Pink in color, we want to make everything as unoffensive as possible.

Thank You for your work Growly! I really appreciate you help on this charity project.

edit- will be in touch through PM , sorry....didn't specify that...

I trust that you will be making an announcement here on THP when this sauce is ready to go on sale, right? Because I will certainly be wanting to try that.

Oh Yes! It will be thoroughly hyped! And for a good cause. ScottRoberts is doing some sauce tourney on FB, it's probably better if I wait until that's over to launch the Fluffy Bunny Campaign. Probably about a month from now. Thank you for your interest!

Growly, PM sent~

Back