• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

hobbies Astronomy

Moon last night and the Sun on the 15th.

28359128586_e6aee51e6c_b.jpg

28050011730_8e23595d7d_b.jpg

Oh a dragonsfire I just found this and BOOM mind blown. That is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. My friend would like to know if you sell them. Heather says amazing just beautiful. I can't believe the clarity could get lost in those careful :)

oldsalty said:
Oh a dragonsfire I just found this and BOOM mind blown. That is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. My friend would like to know if you sell them. Heather says amazing just beautiful. I can't believe the clarity could get lost in those careful :)
I could post it on Deviantart and you can buy it that way for print.

dragonsfire said:
Your Welcome!
Wish the skies were better, this year has been awefull :(

would you please reply to post 29?

i was really impressed by the quality of that guys video, maby im way off though.

It def looks like a pod, film looks real. Theirs lots of interesting things out their , some is crap. Lots of interesting stuff on the Moon but you have to see for yourself to verify.
I think it was this guy that said the Moon is a hologram?? well no, this image I took is from atmospheric distortions, a very bad one, the Moon is real lol.

c3cb19377b413cc762a9a5c09f81a2a0.1824x0_q100_watermark_watermark_opacity-10_watermark_position-6_watermark_text-Copyright%20NeilMac.jpg

dragonsfire said:
It def looks like a pod, film looks real. Theirs lots of interesting things out their , some is crap. Lots of interesting stuff on the Moon but you have to see for yourself to verify.
I think it was this guy that said the Moon is a hologram?? well no, this image I took is from atmospheric distortions, a very bad one, the Moon is real lol.

no i mean... like is the QUALITY impressive to you as it is to me? what do you think it took to get that quality? i uderstand that the moon is bright as hell... and hence its alot easier to get detailed images, but still... 

ive always wondered how hard it would be to image satellites in orbit which i believe is what this man did accidentally.

i dont see how he could have possibly imaged anything orbiting the moon... if you did the math, at 250 thousand miles , something 9 pixels across or what ever, would have to be the size of mt rushmore.

yes i think this is the guy who claims the moon is a hologram.

one of his videos shows a very strange anomaly where the moon image has a strange scan line moving top to bottom. this is clearly some sort of artifact due to how the CCD scans no? like the old iphones behaved when you imaged spinning shit like fan blades?

Back