• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

At last!!!!!

I may not have gotten out what I wanted to but I now have Jalapenos blooming.Not all of the some 15 plants are but two are . Do have some plants that are still to small as they where started late but I will keep them going and winter them over Most notable is a nice little Bhut Jalokia that looks very healthy and has been enjoying the warm humid weather. Also have Bells blooming too.

Kevin

It's very exciting. This is my first time growing ever, if you don't count the potato in grade school.

I've made some mistakes and what not, but when my first peppers starting growing, wow. Now if only my habaneros would put on some pods.

Best of luck!

It's very exciting. This is my first time growing ever, if you don't count the potato in grade school.

I've made some mistakes and what not, but when my first peppers starting growing, wow. Now if only my habaneros would put on some pods.

Best of luck!

One thing I noticed about habs is that they can be picky slow pokes. But once they get going look out!!! My first year growing them I had six plants.They where put out late slow growing even though I used some Garden Tone and fish emulsion. And then all of the sudden they took a growth spurt and I had more habs than I could ever use. So just wait. If ya got them in a good place keeping them watered using a good fertilizer you should get a decent amount of pods.Good luck on your first garden!!

Kevin

I know the feeling... waiting,watching,waiting and watching some more :rolleyes:

I noticed a few pods on my Red Habs sooooo :D

Back