At long last....a sauce company is born

It has been a long road to get here but Rising Smoke Sauceworks will officially be selling six varieties of hot sauce beginning this Saturday.  This forum has been such a valuable resource in me getting the company started and getting my products legal I would like to share a discount code with each of you.

Visit http://www.risingsmokesauce.com and enter code "THP" at checkout for 20% off your entire order.  

I can't thank you guys enough for all of the valuable information shared, pinned posts, feedback, etc.  The discount code will be active through 4/22.

UpInSmoke said:
It has been a long road to get here but Rising Smoke Sauceworks will officially be selling six varieties of hot sauce beginning this Saturday.  This forum has been such a valuable resource in me getting the company started and getting my products legal I would like to share a discount code with each of you.

Visit www.risingsmokesauce.com and enter code "THP" at checkout for 20% off your entire order.  

I can't thank you guys enough for all of the valuable information shared, pinned posts, feedback, etc.  The discount code will be active through 4/22.

I did open the site for pre-orders effective today!  Any preorder will deliver next week.

WarrantMan said:
Congrats! I know it is a long bumpy road.... Best of luck!!  :cheers:

Order placed... Slow Death , looking forward to it and glad to give a little support..

- Reggie

Thanks Reggie!!  Truly appreciate the support!!  Can't wait to hear what you think!

Mike

Back