for-sale Attn..........Chicagoans..........Plant Sale

If anyone in the area is needing a plant.........or two, I'm having a plant sale at my home this weekend on Sat (26th) and Sun (27th).

To those who are interested c'mon by......send me a PM for times and address. Any other inquires can post here

No Shipping !!!

IMG_3448.jpg

I have over 200 peppers and likewise with tomato plants....
$4 for any in a 1 gal pot, $6 thru $12 for the 2 gal containers...

Greg

Pic why couldn't you live in the vegas area? LOL. Nice lookin plants man! Nobody sells plants like those around here. Maybe next year I can do that (hopefully).

I'm in the Peoria area and am ineterested, but I need to know two things:

(1) What varieties do you have available? (peppers & tomatoes)

(2) What substrate are the plants potted in?

You go, Greg! Good luck, man. Hope you sell all of them!

Pic why couldn't you live in the vegas area? LOL. Nice lookin plants man! Nobody sells plants like those around here. Maybe next year I can do that (hopefully).

Thanks man,
Pick the varieties you want to grow for yourself, and a few that interests other people...

I don't need any plants but I could use a couple hundred of those pavers. You sell them cheap no?

You would really like the "Original Chicago Pavers".......but most are buried under the modern streets..........they way about 10lbs ea........

You go, Greg! Good luck, man. Hope you sell all of them!

Thanks Paul,
I'm only about a month behind on planting mine.........I'm hoping for a warm December................lol

Best of luck Greg
Your plants look incredible as always buddy!

Thanks Brandon,

I lost about 50 good ones to a "Hail Shoot"........the storm storm just shredded the leaves off the plants. It's funny though about a mile from me, it didn't rain a stitch...

Greg - great looking plants. Best of luck for the rest of the year.

Thanks Buddy,

I'm looking forward to viewing photos of your harvest photos from this season.............last years were great!

Now that is one nice looking yard! The plants look great too. Best of luck. :)

Thanks Chris,

A few of yours are in the mix, I'll be sure to post some photos ,....later in the season

If you're in Chicago and have the time, I wouldn't miss this. I was there this morning and, not surprisingly, everything looks as good in person as it does in Greg's pics.

Lots and lots to choose from.

Back