auction Auction 3 of 3 - Pepper Pods & Pepper Powder & Seeds

OK, I've decided to make this a bit more interesting to finish off my season. :) Here's the deal. I'm having THREE auctions simultaneously. All will start now and you win exactly what is included in the attached picture. :) The pods may include (see comment on 7 Pot Brain Strain as only one box has a pod of this one in it):

- 7 Pot Primo (c. chin)
- Aji Santa Cruz (C. bac)
- Yellow 7 Pot (c. chin)
- Guarmal (C. bac)
- Huge Chocolate Twisted Habanero - MINE (C. chin)
- Avenir (C. chin)
- Orange Thai (C. ann)
- Hot Pepper Tree - orange pod (C. ann)
- Bhut Jolokia Red (C. chin)
- 7 Pot Brain Strain (C. chin) - if your auction does not include a brain strain pod - you get FREE packet of seeds included

Now the kicker - also included 0.5 oz of my new Red 7 Pot smoked powder (cherry/mesquite woods) that includes a mix of 7 Pot Brain Strain, 7 Pot Infinity, 7 Pot Chiaguanas #2, 7 Pot Primo - super hot!! - goes for $8 per 1/2 oz separately.

And when you thought it was over...nope included are 10 seeds of Trinidad Scorpion Green - JR (C. chin). :)

Starting bid on auction #1 = $10. You must pay with Paypal. I will ship the goods tomorrow via Priority Mail small box once payment received. It should arrive in 2-3 days. Post bids here. Highest bid on this thread by 11 PM EST is the winner. Auction will be closed....U.S. members only please as it's illegal to ship fresh produce out of country.

Knowing me, who knows what could fall in the box at the last moment. :)

Good luck!!

Chris

IMG_2678.jpg

I'll bid $50.00, and though it can't be shipped to me, if i win i'll pay Chris via Paypal and have it shipped to an address in the States.

Good luck everyone! :rofl:

dvg

I'll bid $50.00, and though it can't be shipped to me, if i win i'll pay Chris via Paypal and have it shipped to an address in the States.

Good luck everyone! :rofl:

dvg
You're like the kid who gets frustrated and takes his ball home while everyone is playing. GAME OVER!!!
Nice bid! :crazy:

That's my bid and i'm standing by it.

Chris has done a lot for this community and if my bid is the winning bid, Chris will be paid out and the contents of Auction #3 will be sent to someone who has really helped me out in this hobby.

Just my way of saying thanks to those who have gone before me.

dvg
Sounds pretty cool. I'll have to take back my :crazy: and give you a :clap:

That rocks nmorris!This is what these places are for! You`ll make someone happy as hell! R

Ok sorry then dvg that rocks !My bad by my mistake but anyone who would that -- got my respect. R

It's the weirdest thing. 10:15 PM rolls around and I started to envision myself being Santa Claus with these auctions. :) I thought to myself "Am I putting enough in?" Well of course not...so what did I do....add more stuff to each auction!

WINNER ALSO GETS:

- Rare 7 Pot Congo SR seeds (C. chin) - 5 each - biggest C. chinense pods I ever grew (35+ grams - some hit 40 grams no doubt not weighed).
- NOT Black Naga - super mean Red cross (C. chin) seeds -
- Trinidad Douglah seeds (C. chin) - 10
- Cappucino Scotch Bonnet seeds - Ajijoe (C. chin) - 10
- Few others
- 0.5 oz Morado smoked w/apple & mesquite woods pepper powder (really hot)
- Whatever else I decide between 10:20 PM and 11:00 PM. :)

Auction closed! Congrats DVG. :) Feel free to PM me for more info. I stopped the auction right at 11 PM using an atomic clock. Gotta be accurate, right?

Chris

Back