Auntie Ts Salsa, LLC On the Move

Hi There Everyone,

Ran across this site and really liked what I was seeing. I am the recent small business owner / founder / chef / manufacturer of my salsa business called, Auntie Ts Salsa, LLC. This idea came about during the Covid situation in 2020-2021 and after several farmer's market testing of the product, to good affect, I incorporated and became an LLC in July 2022. Auntie Ts Salsa consists of 5 products at this time, with 4 products leveraging an Italian herb infused salsa experience, done in the Mexican restaurant style textures and style. I also have a Sweet Bread N Butter Jalapenos that kind of began the whole business idea. I live in the Pacific Northwest and recently was a vendor at the Portland Hot Sauce Expo in August. I do a lot of Farmer's Markets, special events and wine tasting room holiday parties. I am also a salsa supplier at different regional farm and artisan store fronts and private restaurants in the wIllamette valley area. Currently, I am a one gal shop (SUPER SMALL biz) and hoping to scale up and obtain a co-pack/man in 2025 to expand into more commercial buyer markets, so as to quit my corporate job some day. Thanks for letting me introduce myself and I look forward to being involved in this community. Take care and much success to all.

Welcome from inland central Washington!

You can do it, many people have started just like you and are independant hot sauce and salsa entrepreneurs.

Salsalady

Back