Awesome Idea That I Would Like To Suggest

It occurred to me that it would be awesome if we could click on the crown emblem and it would be a link to the person's winning entries.

I don't know if this would be hard but it would be cool to be able to click on WD or TB or SD's or your crowns boss! and see what they won with.

Hell yeah I want people to see what I won with. I have no problem sharing my awesome. There's plenty to go around Sic. Maybe you should pay attention, you might just learn something.

More so the suggestion was made because It would be cool to be able to see what people won with. See the recipes, try them out, get more people interested. That's where it's at.

Well, 3/5's got a point, at least sort of. Sorry, don't remember who, but when I first saw what I call the "cue ball in the eye crown" (it's the wing crown...), I didn't know what it was. Now the crown on the profile says "Throwdown Crowns" right above it, but I'm not sure the wing crown does (or maybe it just didn't back then.) At any rate, not only did I not know what the crown was about, I also didn't know if it was something I'd be interested in participating.

Where am I going with this? A tad bit different direction than 3/5. I think it would be great if the crown would take one to a link or pop-up type of window explaining what the crown was about, which subsequently contained a link to the thread(s) that apply. I think this would make them more accessible to newbies, who might just click on the crowns out of curiosity - now they've got info about how they can get in on the action.

Why not take someone to the winning entries? This could be done, likely, but I'm also thinking of times when stuff has gone haywire with the system, and threads and/or posts were lost. Doesn't happen often, but what if your winning entry was lost during such a situation?

Rambling again....

geeme I'm sending you some glasses ;)

Gee, you just took my awesome idea and turned it into the word of God...I love it. Takes it to the next level...butchoo needs sum glasses!

Back