• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce AWESOME SAUCES!!

OMFG!....Just tried some of Rick's (bhut camp) Count Douglah & Guava Loco and all i can say is........AMAZING job!

You guys have to try these and his powders are remarkable!

Thanks Rick for letting me try these!

Truth is, all of the sauce vendors I've tried here at THP blow away any commercial sauce I've tried.  And there are still tons more that I haven't tried. 

If you like Purees, ya gotta try PexPeppers sauces.  Definitely the most peppers per bottle I've seen.  Serious bang for the buck! 

JAG is the master of fruit sauces, his appletalli was the Thanksgiving centerpiece. 

megahot said:
Whats the heat level?
Pretty hot or really hot?
it's pretty hot to me i dunno thou everyone is different is might be REALLY hot to others but great flavor all around!
Idiot Piquant said:
Truth is, all of the sauce vendors I've tried here at THP blow away any commercial sauce I've tried.  And there are still tons more that I haven't tried. 

If you like Purees, ya gotta try PexPeppers sauces.  Definitely the most peppers per bottle I've seen.  Serious bang for the buck! 

JAG is the master of fruit sauces, his appletalli was the Thanksgiving centerpiece. 
Appletalii sounds WONDERFUL im gonna have to try that one.....I havent tried pex's purees but my favorite puree right now is puckerbutt's reaper puree.

ajijoe said:
i had both and there wonderful!!

i also have a bottle of pineapple express that stuff is beyond words good!!

Rick knows his stuff!!

thanks yuor friend Joe
I'm still waiting on some sauces from him.  He makes the best stuff.  He more than inspired me to make and bottle hot sauce,

Back