• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Baby Bhuts/Choc. Habs

I have started 15 of each (Bhuts and Choc. Habanero)from seed and they popped out of the soil a couple days ago. I started them in generic potting soil together (5 per cup) and am wondering what to do next? Do I plant them in small cups individually or maybe two plants together? My friend gave me a bag of Kellogs Patio plus organic potting soil that has chicken maure, bat guano, worm castings, etc. I'm wondering if this stuff would be good to use when I transplant the seedlings? It smells strong and I don't want to kill my babies? I live in Hawaii (75-85 degrees) and eventually want to plant them outside, but am o.k. with keeping them in buckets if it will better keep them safe from rain and wind. Advice/opinions appeciated. Mahalos

its better to plant them individually after they got their true leaves. at least when they outgrow their pots ,it won't be a hassle to separate them. :)

:welcome: to the THP

i plant only 3 seeds per paper cup and space the seeds a little apart but each person has there own ways of doing things

Back