• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

sun baby nagas out for some sun today

naga-m1.jpg

I wouldn't take mine outside in the direct sun until much larger WickedMojo. Inside in a sunny window the light is filtered and protection from the wind. Naga starts look great!

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
I wouldn't take mine outside in the direct sun until much larger WickedMojo. Inside in a sunny window the light is filtered and protection from the wind. Naga starts look great!

I wish i had that problem... :lol: We had this years first day with temps over freezing - a whopping 4 ºC... The snow will be gone in about 10 more weeks;)

Pepper Ridge Farm said:

Thanks for the advice, I moved them to a less direct sun area, believe it or not I dont have a window that gets a decent amount of sun , front windows are shaded by porch and shrubs rear windows shaded by back porch lol.

boutros said:
Sounds like it's time for a little porch demolition/shrub prunin' :lol:

you know it :) well maybe not porch demolition, but the shrubs are goin bye bye , my wife wouldnt let me get rid of them of them last year (they are ugly but she likes them cause they act as a privacy fence for our big front window), but shes outta town for the next week... :D muhahahaha
when she gets back she will see my nice new pepper bed where her bushes were. I've been trying get her in on the whole edible landscaping thing but she is reluctant, I would really like to replace all of our decoratives(which aint too pretty anyway) with veggies and herbs, instead of just being limited to my garden space out back, and my little hydro stuff.

Well, good luck with it- maybe try and sidetrack her with some sunflowers or somethin'... A little smokescreen can go a long way, lol.

Wife had me running around all afternoon figuring out ways to spend my annual bonus. Had I been home, the plants would have spent an hour or two in the driveway getting some fresh air and their first dose of the sun.

WickedMojo said:
you know it :) well maybe not porch demolition, but the shrubs are goin bye bye , my wife wouldnt let me get rid of them of them last year (they are ugly but she likes them cause they act as a privacy fence for our big front window), but shes outta town for the next week... :D muhahahaha
when she gets back she will see my nice new pepper bed where her bushes were. I've been trying get her in on the whole edible landscaping thing but she is reluctant, I would really like to replace all of our decoratives(which aint too pretty anyway) with veggies and herbs, instead of just being limited to my garden space out back, and my little hydro stuff.

Tread very carefully, my friend, or you gonna end up in a big ol' pile of doo doo......

I wish you uttermost amounts of luck and pray that you return safe and well!

Good luck keeping that home happy after the bush removal/replacement. I think boutros has something too, throw some things in there for the little lady, I'm sure that will help keep you out of the dog house.

Nagas are looking good.

Back