• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Back at again for 2009

Hello everybody, It's been a while since my last post not to say that I am not reading this forum almost everyday. I have just been reading and learning from all, Aj incredible!!!! I made allot of mistakes last year I got allot of seeds to germinate but lost most before they made it outside. I was fortunate to have a back up plan with plants that I had ordered. I had many peppers firsttime with the superhots. I'm at again this year the one thing I learned is that LESS IS BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The biggest mistake I made was to put the lights to close to my very young plants I burned I backed off on the lights much better so far.
IMG_2383.jpg
IMG_2388.jpg
IMG_2384.jpg

Green Plants

Thank You,

I pretty much did everything you could do wrong last year so I learned. Like I said I have not posted in a while but but have have been following your your success quite impressive yourself.
Here is yesterday's project.
IMG_2379.jpg

Nice peppermo, really like the early season greenhouse. I need to get busy making one like that and get some peppers outside in a few weeks. You need to hit return between you pics so we don't have to scroll all the way to the right.

looking good peppermo...keep it up...plants look healthy...

Back