back at it again with ep 3 HOT LEGENDS funnier hood

- guys episode  3 is out on my channel we still changing ides and concepts but we are trying to film and upload each episode funnier than before..!!

- please subscribe and if you can 5 seconds to press like and a small comment that will be awesome and much appreciated
so i hope you guys enjoy it and as i said before any suggestions or feedback are very welcomed   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Cb3RcsE5Q&t=20s

I watched #1 and #3,  gonna go looking for #2...

I like the concept!  random hot stuff in da hood. 

maybe I missed it on ep3, did you post/list the sauces that were on the chips?

salsalady said:
I watched #1 and #3,  gonna go looking for #2...

I like the concept!  random hot stuff in da hood. 

maybe I missed it on ep3, did you post/list the sauces that were on the chips?

thank you very much happy to hear you enjoyed it!

and you didnt missed it unfortunately average viewer want the videos to be short and on point so we need to cut many of the extra parts..

do you think we should list the sauces on each video?

Yes, I think it is important to list the sauces you are using, even if it is only a quick text list at the start or end of the video.  You don't have to talk through each sauce, just put it up so people can 'pause' the video if they want to know the names.   

If you are serving up Tapatios or Tabasco, it's like ....REALLY?????....  But MadDog 357 is extract laden and seriously harsh. 

People here on THP and other Chile-knowledgable people will know a lot of these sauces, and if you have some new sauce, they would be interested in what it is. 

salsaLADY  ;) 

:cheers:

thanks for posting that link, GrassSnake. 

for future encounters, it might be good to have the cash $ visible on the boot,  the back of the car....incentive for the participant to keep at it. 

Back