auction Bad ass lfrb auction hosted by Mike Hess * less than 1 hour and the big guns are out! Im waiting fo

This auction is for a lfrb of some down right wicked stuff. All proceeds will go towards next years grow. These pods were grown in 100% organic hand built supersoil and are extremely hot.

Pods are

Top row (by box)

1.Orange primo
2.Douglah
3.Chocolate Primo (no this is not CPR)

Second row

1.2/3 Orange Long Tail Scorpion 1/3 srtsl x bbg f2
2.Naga Morich E-strain
3.9/10 Mustard Moruga Brains 1/10 Srtsl x Bbg (orange) f1

Third row

1.1/2 Red Trinidad Scorp (seeds from trinidad) 1/2 Not Chocolate Moruga Brains (fat huge and HOT)
2.Orange Dorset Naga
3.1/2 Red primo 1/2 Yellow Jonah Brains

Bottom box is a mix...

3 Phantoms (I ask winner does not share seeds just yet!!!)
Borg9
Srtsl
Orange Bbg
Butch Taylor's Bbg Scorp (no bleeding calyx)
Butch Taylor's Bbg Scorp (Bleeding Calyx)
Brazilian moruga
Apocolypse

This Auction will end tonight 11:59 pm CST 8/8/2016. Opening bid is 50 dollars VIA PayPal and US residents only. Highest Final Bid Takes The Cake and pods will be mailed first thing tues before work.

GOOD LUCK!!!

Thank you
Mike Hess

Good luck, Mike.

May the Best Man Win? What about us ladies can we play???
smileyguy697 said:
I will be editing this post here in just a few minutes with pics and a list of the pods inside. It contains elite strains and there will be a small bonus for the winner. I have people on fb beating down the doors for pods as some of you know but decided to give the good people here a chance as well. Auction will end tomorrow night 11:59 8/8/2016. Opening bid is 50 dollars VIA PayPal and US residents only. May the best man win. All pods will be labeled by sfrb

As said above I will be editing this post in a few mins with pics and a better description.

Thank you
Mike Hess
Mike is the 11:59 deadline central time?

mpicante said:
May the Best Man Win? What about us ladies can we play???

Mike is the 11:59 deadline central time?
Yes final post was revised and edited.. Thanks for the heads up tho Florissa and you are more than welcome to play lol

Back