• Red Savina Habanero

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Habanero

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Bhut/Naga Jolokia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello, Eddie here from The Hot Sauce Source

At The Hot Sauce Source we have 1200+ Sauces that we carry and "still" trying to get them all on our website. This spring we will be adding another supplier that will expand our selections to over 3000 Hot Sauces, Salsa's, BBQ Sauces and other Fiery Foods.

One of the things we love to do with our little store is to run The Hot Sauce Bar at local pubs in our area. We select a sampling of our sauces and invite our followers to make suggestions of sauces they have seen on our site that they would like to try. It's been a lot of fun and a great way to try out a sauce you would not otherwise have bought.

With all of the sauces we have available I love to try the obscure one's. You just never know what little gem you are going to find hidden amongst all of the great Sauces that are offered today.

This week in review I thought I would review one of my little unknown favorites,

Bad Day at Baghdad Red Habanero Hot Sauce

Offered by Deli Direct, Bad Day at Baghdad Red Habanero Hot Sauce is a full flavored Habanero, Onion and Garlic Hot Sauce. Deep red in color I found it to have a great Habanero Flavor balanced by the garlic and onions. Not the most extreme in heat that you could get from a habanero but enough to satisfy any Chili Head like myself. This sauce has become a staple of mine to use on Cajun Grilled Chicken Breast as outlined below.

• Simply prepare your Chicken Breast by washing then hand rubbing in your favorite Cajun Dry seasoning. Mine happens to be Luzianne Cajun Seasoning.
  • Grill the Breasts on a gas grill till done to taste then cover generously with Bad Day at Baghdad Red Habanero Hot Sauce.
  • Serve with your favorite sides. I love Fresh String Beans with my own Lemon, Olive Oil & Garlic Sauce. Now my mouth is watering!!!!!!!
Fast, Easy and Damn Delicious. I'll warn you though, if you are like me you will consume this sauce in quantity.

You can find Bad Day at Baghdad Red Habanero Hot Sauce here at The Hot Sauce Source

Don't Forget our Holiday Sale 10% Off Everthing Store Wide with Discount Code "HappyHolidays"

1995.jpg

Back