• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Bahamian Goat Pepper review

These peppers are f***ing awesome. That`s my review. 

Many thanks to Roguejim for sending me a few to try, thanks Jim. 

Crisp texture, extremely clean chinense flavor, tropical fruit and apricot notes. And they are HOT. I absolutely love Scotch bonnets, but I think these are nicer. They are hotter, too. Probably around Jamaican Chocolate Habanero levels. 

Another one I can`t spell. Bahamian, not Bahamanian. Ah well. 

I need to lease a 100 acre farm for next season..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b376SIly5x4

I'm glad to see you're up and about, Nigel.  Also pleased the Goat pepper was agreeable to you, and that I'm not the only one who thinks they are no slouch in the heat department.  That was a big pod you ate.  I hope you saved a few seeds.  It will be interesting to see how the MoA pods compare to the Goats.  Wax on!

thanks nigel, this is the last pepper on my "want" grow list and now you have confirmed it.
would love it if judy carried it in her inventory because i have several others of hers that i would love to order.

Excellent, as always.

Got the other Goat pepper from Judy, now I need this one too?

Need a few dozen acres to seperate species.
2 goats, a few birds, some fish---as well as keeping them seperate from the "normal"  named peppers.

Don't want to seem perverted mating a fish pepper with a goat pepper.

Nice looking pepper I'm glad you give it high marks for flavor Nigel you are generally spot on I got some seed s and will be growing this one next year

Burning Colon said:
thanks nigel, this is the last pepper on my "want" grow list and now you have confirmed it.
would love it if judy carried it in her inventory because i have several others of hers that i would love to order.
I agree with mr. Colon there, it's the last one on my must grow list for 2014 I still need to find.

Great review Nigel.  I was thrilled to discover the Bahamian Goat Pepper this year.  Coheed had one in a box of mixed pods he sent me and I couldn't believe the flavor.  Definitely made it to the top of my grow list next year.  Actually I already have a couple growing under lights for a winter grow :)

I want seeds!  I'll pay for legitimate seed from a legitimate source.  Not familiar with the web page someone posted.  Don't want to chance it.

Back