vendor Bakers Peppers

I know there are other threads on this vendor. They seem to be locked. I was wondering if anyone has had this vendor stiff you on your purchase,then delete your order history after being confronted. That's what happened to me. I ordered a 3 pack of Reaper plants as back ups. A week went by after confirmation of purchase. Nothing. I contacted said vendor about the issue. He replied calling me a liar,saying there was no proof of my order. I have records of the transaction on my card. Asked for a refund,his terms of service state no refunds allowed. I assume that's to save his own skin. Is there anything I can do to get either my money back? I no longer wish to do business with him.

Wicked Mike said:
Rex makes a good point. If you're going to sell anything on THP, you'd better be damn sure people get at least what they pay for, or you won't be doing it for long. It's a small community and word gets around. This is a good thing; as a consumer, you're much less likely to run into a problem, and a vendor who takes pride in what they're producing is pretty much guaranteed that new members will take a gamble on them once they do a little reading.

I'm thinking about getting into shipping live plants myself. I'm not really a fan of shipping them bare-roots. At the nursery where I work, we ship stuff in pots all the time. The shipping costs more and you have to really know how to package them correctly, but the plants come through it less stressed and you can send larger plants.

I hadn't realized it at first, but he turned out to be a high school kid. Kind of the last person you want to see get burned and potentially turned off.
Hey wicked mike never ordered plants just seeds .
Its a personal thing with me I like the chanlenge & learning experiences (There always something to learn ) that said if you decide to sell plants next year I might be game then please keep me informed

Who knows, last I heard, Rhody was sending the debt to collections, and that was shortly after the banishment. If anyone knows anything else, I haven't heard afterwards...

Understandable.

Back