Banned from a conversation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone message you, then ban you from the converstaion they started, then somehow remove the PM from your message box?

Weird what people do.

If you look to the upper-left when you have a message open, you'll see the list of people on the convo. Along with that is a link to click to block individual people. So yes, it CAN be done.

Let's just say, banning me from a conversation that YOU started about something, I could care less about is fine. But I did want to keep the conversation, just to be able to look at it and laugh from time to time.

In the future, if someone does not want to hear my honest thoughts about yourself or on a particular subject.....do not message me and ASK.

so Geeme, that would literally remove a message that existed in my box?

Also AFTER that "ban from conversation" action, why would you continue to post in my threads?

Maybe the just suckered you in to see what everyone else was saying about something and then banned you to try to p!ss you off and wonder about it all.

It had nothing to do with an opinion of mine, they wanted to be friends, I did not think that was good idea, at this time, with our prior history. Now this last episode just proves my instincts were right.

I try to distance myself from people who act erratically, too much drama.

Ok I guess they can empty my pm box when they feel like blocking me from conversations they started.........carry on and good growing.

Looks like the block feature for a conversation. I just clicked it and it says: User is blocked & can't participate.

Conversations work with participants. They are not "in" your inbox, it is one conversation all of the participants can read. So when the "inviter" presses block, he removes that person from the conversation.

To the best of my knowledge that is how it works.

Good deal, thanks for looking at it...

Hopefully I will stay blocked, avoid anymore outbursts.

Carry on.....

Good deal, behind the scene insinuations are not cool. Pms are a place to communicate, not intimidate.

Shame folks act like that, upstanding and proper on the board and sneaky and canniving on the messaging system.

COME ON GUYS!

This has been answered. Any further requests please open a new topic or contact me directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back