• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Barrackpore 7 Pot Global Grow Log

So Trinicoolieboy was generous enough to send a bunch of seeds to a bunch of folks here and there around the world. Thought it would be interesting to have another one source/ world wide multi grower thread in the spirit of the Nova's Naga thread. Didn't see one going yet, and figured why not?

Just planted the seeds I received a bit ago. Blank peat pellet shots aren't that exciting, but you gotta start somewhere, right? So get planting!!!

IMG_3275.jpg

Hope it's cool to start 'er up and get the ball rolling on this. Kinda just did it without any clearance and will defer to the source! Pretty excited to get some seeds direct from Trinidad though, so couldn't help it! Many thanks Trinicoolieboy!

Good on you for getting this thread started Boutros.

Many thanks to you Trinnie i can't wait to get these puppies started but will have to until i get a heat pad :)
Let the games begin!

Checking in ! Also looking forward to reciveing these Thanx Trinnie!, they will be a good addition to anyones collection!
Ian

THIS IS EXCELLENT!!!, thanks boutros for getting this thread started and those seeds in the pellets........

i will also join you guys with some pics of my own.......after i send the 3rd batch on saturday, i kept seeds from all the batches, and i will have them set as well this weekend

trinicoolieboy said:
THIS IS EXCELLENT!!!, thanks boutros for getting this thread started and those seeds in the pellets........

i will also join you guys with some pics of my own.......after i send the 3rd batch on saturday, i kept seeds from all the batches, and i will have them set as well this weekend

Cool- Just happy to be a part of it! Was planning on sharing a couple with a friend to get some more folks in on it too. Can't wait to get these up and growing!

I'll be representing Canada if/when the seeds arrive. Hopefully Canada Post doesn't screw it up like they did with the first batch of Dorset Naga seeds Nova sent me.

Thank you to TCB for offering up so many seeds to all of us. I can't wait to get them and put them into soil.

I think the Australians will dominate the production of these guys as we are just at the right time to get the seeds sprouted, then out into the sun in a couple of months when things start to warm up.

dreamboat

dreamboat said:
I think the Australians will dominate the production of these guys as we are just at the right time to get the seeds sprouted, then out into the sun in a couple of months when things start to warm up.

dreamboat

AHEM?!!
Actually, I will cut mine in half so I have twice as many to start with! :onfire::onfire::onfire:

Does this just apply to the 7 pot Sham sent out? He sent me seeds from the strange scorpion/ congo cross?

Chris

i think those that i sent you were the CARDI scorps......

this thread is for the barrackpore 7s that i sent out within the last month.........but if u wanna post any pics of the CARDIs.......feel free to do it here as well.....

Back