BeagleStorm and Ronnie vs. The Fatali Chile

I'm not going to do another written review as this is a rematch. Just look for the original review if you need a detailed description. I also did not take pictures as both mine and SS's were small and not representative of a normal Fatali. They ended up still having a great burn and Ron really let his vocabulary flow so cover the kids ears. Hehehe Douglah has been rescheduled for Monday when Ronnie gets back in town. Neither one of us was in any shape to eat a Douglah tonight. That Brainstrain had us feeling “Off” all day. Kinda like right before you get a cold or a little like you feel hung over. Just like I remembered, these had a great after taste. A few hours after eating them, we still had a nice strong sweet citrus flavor lingering. Great chile. Thanks SS, we will keep shoveling them down. LOL

Another great review guys. Sorry about the small Fataliis, but it's that time of year. Mine are quite a bit larger during warm weather.

Fatalii-2Ripe.jpg

I'm looking forward to the Douglah, I just hope it isn't too overly ripe by then.

Your package had a few extra pods thrown in as I was boxing it up, so that's why some weren't pictured on the plate.

Great review guys! I love the team review, much better to see two people laughing at each other than just a single person review. Plus you are calm and composed, and Ron is crazy, which makes for a great team. But please, no more REM music. HAHA

the evolution! lol.

awesome. improvements. lovin' it.

that fatalii that you grew has more heat coz maybe it wasn't fully ripe. fully ripe peppers lose a bit of their heat. cap gets converted to sugars, at least from what i've read. =D

if and when i do get to have fresh pods of my own, that'll be the day i'll start doing vids with my buddies too. that's if i get them to do it with me.

Back