• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Beaglestorm vs. The Bowl of Death

BowlofDeath.jpg

Judy's Bowl of Death - Dorset Nagas, Chocolate Bhut Jolokias, and Yellow Trinidad Scorpions. It's what's for dinner!

Unfortunately the post office did not get the box delivered in 3 days so it sat over the weekend and they are pretty soft, I lost one Bhut and the scorps and starting to look sad. I am going to have to taste them quick, so no eating full pods yet just halves.

Anybody care to guess the order of hotness?

Im going to go with Dorset, Choc. Bhut, and then Yellow 7 at the top. Thats just me. For some reason, the 7s hit me harder than the bhuts do. Looking forward to a review.

I asked Judy to send me yellow 7's but she was out so she said she was going to send me Yellow Scorpions instead. When I opened the box, I thought these might be 7's but they don't have wrinkles on top like the ones in her pictures so I figured this is some other Scorpion variety. Went back and looked and she says she sent me 5 Trinidad Yellow scorpions. It's up first, so let’s see what it tastes like and maybe you or someone (Or even Judy) can confirm what it is.

I would trust her judgement on that one. I have gotten a few varieties from her and all have been pretty much perfect examples. Havent had a yellow scorp from her yet. Let us know how it goes. I think I may change it up to put the scorpion almost equivelant with the dorset.

The yellow 7 will be the least hot then real close between the Bhut Jolokia and the Dorset Naga with the B.J. slightly hotter.

Back