• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

BeagleStorm vs. The Brown 7 Pod Chile

Pics and review up soon. This was extremely hot. Very close to Brainstrain and Jonah. 2 hours later lips still tingling. Very impressed with how potent and long lasting burn is. Zero stomach discomfort.

Brown7Pod.jpg

Brown7Pod-Interior.jpg

Brown7Pod-Interior2.jpg

i was saying it will be less than douglah but its on top of most seven pods . this one is redish cuz its over ripe and was pick in late season

With all of the placental tissue and glistening oil showing, that is one formidable looking pepper.

Great job with that one!

Also, I like how you rate your top ten flavored peppers in your signature.

I have two questions for you on that:

1)What does TBD stand for?

2) Would you rate the the brown 7 Pod chile in your top ten best flavored peppers?

dvg

awsome review mike! i'm glad you did this one today. i was gonna do it in an hour or 2 but seeing your reaction i think i'll wait till tomorrow. i have dart league tonight and the season is winding down. i can't blow it tonight. i was lucky enough to get 2 of these big mothers! i took seed from the first one and i'll eat this one with the tail on it. i had all the seeds i could possibly want for next year thanks to you and judy and sean(pooper) but when i opened the box and saw these things i went nuts. this is a must grow! great review as always , even though the butch t review will always be my favorite! take care. the red7s and the savannah 7 should be there any day now. can't wait for that!!!!!

wow that thing is scary.
When I cut it open and saw the wall of placenta, I wanted to just shut of the camera and go to bed. LOL Glad I tried it though. Nice flavor and amazingly no stomach discomfort at any time last night or today.

i was saying it will be less than douglah but its on top of most seven pods . this one is redish cuz its over ripe and was pick in late season
Now you tell me.. hahahahaa. This was a beautifully evil pepper with a nice flavor Judy. You definitely need to get this variety for sale on your website.

Very Cool, Thanks for the info.
Thanks for watching. It was worth the pain. I liked it alot.

With all of the placental tissue and glistening oil showing, that is one formidable looking pepper.

Great job with that one!

Also, I like how you rate your top ten flavored peppers in your signature.
I have two questions for you on that:
1)What does TBD stand for?
2) Would you rate the the brown 7 Pod chile in your top ten best flavored peppers?

dvg
Thanks DVG, TBD is "To be determined" I have not tried any others that I felt worthy to make the list. I have tried a lot of good peppers this season but the ones on the list have great combination of things going for them. (ie. Heat, flavor, looks, size, texture, burn characteristics) I do think this Brown 7 is worthy of the last spot. It is Huge, nice looking, mean when you cut it open, has a good flavor and a wicked burn with no stomach problems for me. That's a great combination.

Looks like another one to add to the grow list. Nice job. :)
Thanks SS! Definitely on my list to grow for next season. I will be scared to try this next year after growing it in my 100+ stressful desert environment.

awsome review mike! i'm glad you did this one today. i was gonna do it in an hour or 2 but seeing your reaction i think i'll wait till tomorrow. i have dart league tonight and the season is winding down. i can't blow it tonight. i was lucky enough to get 2 of these big mothers! i took seed from the first one and i'll eat this one with the tail on it. i had all the seeds i could possibly want for next year thanks to you and judy and sean(pooper) but when i opened the box and saw these things i went nuts. this is a must grow! great review as always , even though the butch t review will always be my favorite! take care. the red7s and the savannah 7 should be there any day now. can't wait for that!!!!!
Thanks Ed, Got your box yesterday. Buddy's cross and your Savannah are up next. Then what ever is still good will be this weekend. I only had a banana and a guacamole burrito right before I ate the Brown 7 and I had zero stomach discomfort. I hope you have the same luck. I think this one is going to be a top heat candidate but everyone is different so it will be interesting to see where you rank it. The whole Butch T still did not hurt as much as half of Buddy’s Jonah but I am a whimp for the throat burn. The butch was much more intense however and really the only one that gave me an endorphin rush if that makes any sense.

hell yeah! try the red 7s too i know they're small but they'll make an impression. i promise. plus they have a different flavour than most of the red 7s. can't wait.

hey mike , i brought some of my red 7s up with me to dart league i ended up eating one along with several others. they are so hot but it's a mouth burn. the throat goes off but subsides quickly. the tongue is insane! i sent 3 of those. hardly any seed but lethal. great flavour . it's a must try!

hey mike , i brought some of my red 7s up with me to dart league i ended up eating one along with several others. they are so hot but it's a mouth burn. the throat goes off but subsides quickly. the tongue is insane! i sent 3 of those. hardly any seed but lethal. great flavour . it's a must try!

Naganumbness, I know that you're quite well versed in the eating of superhot peppers, but what about those others willing to give it a go at your dart league?

I can imagine that those red 7s could have left those other participants thinking that they may have bitten off a bit more than they could handle.;)

dvg

yeah some of them are pissed!

Haha, even I don't think I'd fare too well with one of those the first time i ate one and I eat at least one raw Habanero a day.

But for the uninitiated, a 7 pod would be absolutely brutal.

Oh well, live and learn I guess. haha.

I just wish i could have seen some vid of them eating those.;)

dvg

Nice flavor and amazingly no stomach discomfort at any time last night or today.

i always get some sort of stomach pain from eating superhots. glad you didn't get any of that with the brown 7 pot.

Back