• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

video BeagleStorm vs. The Trinidad Scorpion Cross - A Video Review

oh good. now i know what to expect. thats the same pepper he gave me. he said it might be a cross. he got the seeds from peppermania and it was supposed to be yellow but turned out red. the one i got is nearly identical to yours. good review!

Looks kind of like my Dorset Nagas except a bit bigger and less pimply. Inside doesnt look like any T.S. I'm thinking its gotta be some kind of Bhut or Naga...

I am sure that is a cross, or came from an unstable hybrid or something. I got the seeds from peppermania and it was supposed to be a yellow scorpion. It's not. :) Still a good pepper though. Don't blame you for not wanting to eat the marouga blend. Not sure why it molded so quick though. I picked it a day or two before I sent them. If you still want to try it though, I can send you another when I get one off.

jacob

Cool video.

Yeah, either you have the highest tolerance for pain or that is not a TS. Scorps I've had hit fast and hard, even a quarter slice.

That was a great review thanks. Your descriptions were easy to understand too.

One question for you, is your knife big enough? Love them meat cleavers!

I am sure that is a cross, or came from an unstable hybrid or something. I got the seeds from peppermania and it was supposed to be a yellow scorpion. It's not. :) Still a good pepper though. Don't blame you for not wanting to eat the marouga blend. Not sure why it molded so quick though. I picked it a day or two before I sent them. If you still want to try it though, I can send you another when I get one off.

jacob

I would love too. If it is any hotter than the 7 Primo you will get to see me cry. Thanks again for the pods I really appreciate you taking the time to send them to me in the first place.

Michael

That is not the TS I'm used to, the lack of roughness on the outside of the pod, shape, and obviously the heat are no where near
TS. The original would hit you three way's; quickly, hard, & frequently!

Back