• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

contest BEGIN! Where There's Smoke, There's Tapas... Throwdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
22 minutes to fix pics.

FYI

"Remember, we must see the BBQ presented as well. The BBQ is not just an ingredient for the tapas. I am assuming if you make pork butt you are making pulled pork... and with brisket... slices... etc. So present the best of your BBQ (competition style or as an entree), and get creative with the tapas."

seacowboy, Way to hang in there! 
We're down to the wire, but if you can resize your pictures, up them by 200% and then re-post them in your post, that will make them easier to see. The THP server will automatically reduce oversized images to the max allowable size. 

Nice job on your first TD!!!!!

Sad dat, looked like a fun TD. Rain, and very high winds here all week end. Guess I can just post some bbq in here later to share.

DaQ~  there's always the DC thread  ;)  :cool:

One time, a while ago, I won a throwdown and part of my winning allowed me to declare the next throwdown...

I was honored....and then I found out what a pain in the ass it is to have that responsibility! (I picked Waffles)

It's not easy to make these things month after month.

And I know we all have fun entering and watching them...But hosting them has its own stresses too...

I'm just happy to enter. It's fun every time! Thanks THP. 

It is always fun!  

Muchas Gracias to El Jefe for hosting this every month. 

Oh geeeeeeeme no need for drama! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back