beer Being Crafty

The pic you posted is a bar, are you saying you expect corner bodega to be same price as sitting in a bar? You confused me, but also, you could be trying to trap me into some egg chicken steak sous vide game, and I'm just enjoying this Jai Alai! lol!

The Hot Pepper said:
The pic you posted is a bar, are you saying you expect corner bodega to be same price as sitting in a bar? You confused me, but also, you could be trying to trap me into some egg chicken steak sous vide game, and I'm just enjoying this Jai Alai! lol!
Lol

Some interesting ones this weekend.

IMO....I agree that $3.50 for a can of beer at a bodega could be perceived as overpriced....yet we all happily pay 2-3 times more than that when we go out. Unless you really like the bar stool you are sitting on...that $3.50 might be a bargain. Especially if you are enjoying that beer.

tctenten said:
Lol

Some interesting ones this weekend.

IMO....I agree that $3.50 for a can of beer at a bodega could be perceived as overpriced....yet we all happily pay 2-3 times more than that when we go out. Unless you really like the bar stool you are sitting on...that $3.50 might be a bargain. Especially if you are enjoying that beer.

I just don't like my corner, they use price stickers on each beer and the prices seem to change with the wind so I don't know if what I buy is worth it. Used to buy my Overpass there and each week was a different price until I said F*** it not dealing with this shit. But I stop in now and then for a mixed lot...

Recently acquired . Replay on the eephus thinking it will be a beer fridge staple for awhile.

rItppPz.jpg

Back