• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

pod Best Pod Photos for ID

This might be fun.  Somewhere at THP someone commented that they have never seen two photographs of a Naga Viper that looked alike.  Not restricting this to your own photos or your own pods, lets see what comes of folk when I ask that they name the pepper and link or include the most accurate photo of its pods.

ajdrew said:
This might be fun.  Somewhere at THP someone commented that they have never seen two photographs of a Naga Viper that looked alike.  Not restricting this to your own photos or your own pods, lets see what comes of folk when I ask that they name the pepper and link or include the most accurate photo of its pods.
i'll have to wait a while , but i got a couple growing .      :onfire:

The only naga viper I ever grew had pods that looked almost identical to pods from a ButchT... except I think the viper's skin was a little more rough and its pods were slightly larger.  I have a few more going this season... I will try to remember this thread when the pods ripen.

Jedi, going for best example of a line / most like how it should look.  Carolina Reapers do not always have the tiny little stinger tail, but the best example would.  See what i mean?

664888_636370143063382_584552530_o.jpg

ajdrew said:
Jedi, going for best example of a line / most like how it should look.  Carolina Reapers do not always have the tiny little stinger tail, but the best example would.  See what i mean?
yeah i know what you mean but it won't happen since they have variations all the time.

Back