• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

shopping Best Tasting Superhot? and/or best looking unique plants that are usable in recipes?

I have been looking around for some seeds to buy. Had a good look at mattspeppers.com and was really intrigued by his selection of unique varieties. I have seen a lot of interesting purple variants of super hot peppers. I had also noticed on other sites larger varieties of the bhut jolkia.

Mainly looking to spice up my personal garden this summer to further convince friends and family that peppers are awesome to grow and can add a lot to a garden.

I have been looking around for some seeds to buy. Had a good look at mattspeppers.com and was really intrigued by his selection of unique varieties. I have seen a lot of interesting purple variants of super hot peppers. I had also noticed on other sites larger varieties of the bhut jolkia.

Mainly looking to spice up my personal garden this summer to further convince friends and family that peppers are awesome to grow and can add a lot to a garden.
Garth at texashotpeppers.net also has quite an impressive collection!

Last edited:
Yes, but now he doesn't anymore ship to EU 😭 I wanted too buy cgn215000 for future crossing.

I think it was this place that sold Peach Bleeder too. Thank you! 👍
CGN21500 is now widely available, you should not have any trouble finding a seller in EU.

Yes, but now he doesn't anymore ship to EU 😭 I wanted too buy cgn21500 for future crossing.

I recently received an email from WHP stating they ship to the EU again!

Clipboard01.png

Brazilian Starfish is very sweet with a great fruity flavor and it has an unusual, interesting shape. The heat is a bit above Jalapeno level. Great for eating fresh. The plants can be very productive too.

Or you could go with Bishop's Crown instead if the people you are trying to impress have a very low tolerance for heat.

Buena Mulata has about Cayenne level heat, good flavor, and the pods change colors as they ripen, so it can be an attractive plant as well. Essentially, a multicolored Cayenne pepper.

For a good tasting superhot, maybe consider the Yellow Brain Strain. I sometimes taste hints of pineapple with those. It also might be the hottest yellow variety that I have tried.

Tekne Dolmasi is an excellent stuffing pepper. Sweet and heatless when fresh, they taste even sweeter when cooked. Much tastier than store-bought Bell peppers, IMO.

Habanada is a nice variety. It has a citrusy taste similar to an orange Habanero but without the heat.
Thank you Black Fatalii - I went looking for Tekne Dolmasi and found a fabulous French chilli seed site with most of the seeds I want to buy for next year - https://www.tomatofifou.com/ :dance:

No - it's 2euros for post and 5 euros for registered post but that's for France and free over a certain expenditure

"In mainland France, for any order greater than or equal to 20 euros including tax, shipping costs are free; for any order less than 20 euros including tax, a flat rate contribution to shipping costs will be invoiced to the buyer in the amount of 2 euros including tax. For EU countries, for any order greater than or equal to 30 euros including tax, shipping costs are free; for any order less than 30 euros including tax, a flat rate contribution to shipping costs will be invoiced to the buyer in the amount of 4 euros including tax."

No - it's 2euros for post and 5 euros for registered post but that's for France and free over a certain expenditure

"In mainland France, for any order greater than or equal to 20 euros including tax, shipping costs are free; for any order less than 20 euros including tax, a flat rate contribution to shipping costs will be invoiced to the buyer in the amount of 2 euros including tax. For EU countries, for any order greater than or equal to 30 euros including tax, shipping costs are free; for any order less than 30 euros including tax, a flat rate contribution to shipping costs will be invoiced to the buyer in the amount of 4 euros including tax."
Ok, I saw this, and was scared already

1662892409158.png

Best way to find out postage costs to you is fill a basket with what you want then see how much the shipping costs are - you can always empty the shopping basket
I've got 35 euros worth in my basket and postage is nil :D

Back