• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Bhut leaf turned yellow and whitish and fell off

One on my bhut leaves looked like this before falling off. Does anyone know what caused this.
003-16.jpg

not enough nutrition or too much not enough water or too much but from what i see in your pic you need some nitrogen to give them green color back and need to be moved to differant pot
good luck dont give up

I drench then let them almost wilt. I would say about every week I am watering. I am doing the rotation of one week epsom salt one week 1/4 strength miracle gro. Could it be it touched the white fungus that is growing on the peat pots?

I dont know if its just the lighting in your first picture or what, but your leaves appear to be very dark or brown. I dont know if its just me but they dont look normal. Yours doesnt seem nearly as lush green as it should be. It seems your leaves are like bronzing? Maybe just me.

Have you checked for pests as well? Looks like spider mite damage.

Straticus said:
I dont know if its just the lighting in your first picture or what, but your leaves appear to be very dark or brown. I dont know if its just me but they dont look normal. Yours doesnt seem nearly as lush green as it should be. It seems your leaves are like bronzing? Maybe just me.

Have you checked for pests as well? Looks like spider mite damage.

It's the only plant thats brownish. I think it's from the light being close. That one was right under the bulb.

Back