• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

chinense Bhut Orange Copenhagen pod test

Lovepeppers said:
Great review Peter.
I grew two BOC plants this year, one was true and the other turned out red.
Very indeed a great plant to have.

I had 3 last year and one turned red. The red one still had a great flavor. I thought I saved seeds from it but I cant find them.

hogleg said:

I had 3 last year and one turned red. The red one still had a great flavor. I thought I saved seeds from it but I cant find them.

th-3.jpeg
!
another great review Peter !   :onfire:

Awesome job, Peter! This is one of my favorite strains this year, as well. I'm definitely growing it again next year. My plant isn't as prolific as a Red Bhut, but it's not too bad. I haven't had the greatest year, but my plant is about 3 1/2 to 4 feet tall. I was gonna post pics, but I can't get imgur to work right now.

I don't consider your last review a fail in any way! You did a fantastic job and it was perfect. No need to redeem yourself.

Thanks you for reviewing the BOC. I think it has a great flavor...almost like a Bahamian Goat with a lot of extra heat. I can't wait to try it as a powder. Thanks again!

-Adam

hogleg said:
Another excellent review Peter and on one of my favorite supers.

Well done THX for sharing
Thanks hogleg. Now one of my favorites too. I still can't get over how good the flavor was, and the heat was awesome.
moruga welder said:

attachicon.gif
th-3.jpeg !

another great review Peter !   :onfire:
Thanks!
Bhuter said:
Awesome job, Peter! This is one of my favorite strains this year, as well. I'm definitely growing it again next year. My plant isn't as prolific as a Red Bhut, but it's not too bad. I haven't had the greatest year, but my plant is about 3 1/2 to 4 feet tall. I was gonna post pics, but I can't get imgur to work right now.

I don't consider your last review a fail in any way! You did a fantastic job and it was perfect. No need to redeem yourself.

Thanks you for reviewing the BOC. I think it has a great flavor...almost like a Bahamian Goat with a lot of extra heat. I can't wait to try it as a powder. Thanks again!

-Adam
Thanks Adam. Yeah, imagine it would be an excellent powder, sauce or puree too. It would make an awesome jelly.

Back