• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Bhut Orange Copenhagen X Jays Peach F2 by Mojo Pepper

Never had a Jay's PGS? But I've heard great things from people with pallet's I trust. And the BOC's I tasted last year were nothing short of awesome on flavor. Definitely one of the more interesting crosses I've heard of lately.

Has he made the seeds available for purchase? I don't see them on his regular site. I can't get the link to open (my computer, I think)

hogleg said:
Never had a Jay's PGS? But I've heard great things from people with pallet's I trust. And the BOC's I tasted last year were nothing short of awesome on flavor. Definitely one of the more interesting crosses I've heard of lately.

Has he made the seeds available for purchase? I don't see them on his regular site. I can't get the link to open (my computer, I think)
I don't think he's selling them yet. Only being F2 I'm sure it's too unstable for sale. But if you say both are great pods then I guess it wouldn't matter which part of the BOC or Jays Peach spectrum the pods fell on. Should be great either way!

Edit: he just emailed me saying he has now put a few up for sale on his website!

Nice looking pepper, I need to try BOC again because I remember them being rather floral but I had made a sauce with them and some others so maybe I had the wrong pepper pegged as the culprit. I'm growing both BOC and jays peach scorp this year. Guess I'll find out in the fall. Love the look of a lot of his crosses. 

hogleg said:

I don't have any of the cross but if you wanted any BOC or jays peach scorpion I got plenty seeds of both among many others. 

D3monic said:
Nice looking pepper, I need to try BOC again because I remember them being rather floral but I had made a sauce with them and some others so maybe I had the wrong pepper pegged as the culprit. I'm growing both BOC and jays peach scorp this year. Guess I'll find out in the fall. Love the look of a lot of his crosses. 

I don't have any of the cross but if you wanted any BOC or jays peach scorpion I got plenty seeds of both among many others. 

I'm good on BOC. I have at least four or five growin'. I am tempted by the jay peace ssssss...ahshitcapnthebilge! PM incoming!  \

Back