• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Bhuter 1920 :shrug:

Hello! I might as well try this. List is still in progress. Yes, I'm way behind, but who's in a hurry, anyway? Lol

Here's what has germinated and is now in the dirt. More to come. Waiting on germination.

Cinder F5
Black Naga x Peri-Peri F3 (Brown)
Volante
MustardGum NagaBrain
Purple BBG x 2
JPGS x Primo x 2
GSM (Grocery Store Mystery...Brown)
Brown Moruga
Black Panther
Berry Amarillo

Later added as germinated:
Rocoto Oculta CLEF
Caramel Moruga
Chocolate Scotch Bonnet
Purple Reaper

7kZ4znd.jpg

I'll leave this recipe for Depression Bread here...just in case...
7eMaxgF.jpg

PtMD989 said:
Heeeee’s Back [emoji106][emoji16][emoji2939].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yo, B!
I see you've been handin' out the goods...! Quite a few ppl are growing Haskorea and a few others that you've passed along! Thank you! I love seeing where they go. That was a luck-find at the local nursery. Lol.

The Haskorea and Lemon Boy seeds you sent me kicked ass. Thanks again [emoji106][emoji16]. I sent out quite a few packs of Haskorea seeds this off season. I gave you credit for the original seed. Glad you are back [emoji106][emoji16].

Bhuter said:
Hello! I might as well try this. List is still in progress. Yes, I'm way behind, but who's in a hurry, anyway? Lol

Here's what has germinated and is now in the dirt. More to come. Waiting on germination.

Cinder F5
Black Naga x Peri-Peri F3 (Brown)
Volante
MustardGum NagaBrain
Purple BBG x 2
JPGS x Primo x 2
GSM (Grocery Store Mystery...Brown)
Brown Moruga
Black Panther
Berry Amarillo

7kZ4znd.jpg
welcome back for another season!
Excited to see the mustardgum nagabrain and of course the Cinder progression this season

Sleeper67 said:
welcome back for another season!
Excited to see the mustardgum nagabrain and of course the Cinder progression this season

Thank you!
I'm excited for that one, also. Planted the germinated seed and broke the tip off. There were already "side-shoots" coming off of that root. I don't know. If it'll work, so I started another. lol.

Chorizo857_62J said:
I'm way down here in the swamp, and the chicklets are still running slow.  Overwinters are fixin' to jam.
^^^.....That sounds like my next-years' grow. lol Most of mine will need overwintered.

Awesome!!! Any fresh peppers existing above the slime-crud-sludge-gloop layer of the swamp right now? Lol. Haven't been that way in decades, so I don't know how it is today. Lol

Back