Bhutlah seeds !

you cant standbyandfire who is the creator is here on the forum and he is the only one with the seeds and is not giving out any until its stable. he said he might give some out next year to some hobby growers i hope i get some!

Choc. Bhutlah (Bhut Jolokia x Douglah) x ________.

Chad S. Crossed a Bhut Jolokia & Douglah and had plants produce many different strains/phenotypes. out of the many strains, one was super-crazy hot(aka The Red Bhutlah). That particular strain/phenotype was then called the Bhutlah. The Bhutlah was then crossed again and thats how the Choc. Bhutlah came about. Still very unstable as it is just an f1 this year. So if someone does not have this particular strain/phenotype but is using the name to sell seeds...I think that is wrong and misleading, just use the full cross name( Bhut Jolokia x Douglah). Its like calling a Morouga a Brainstrain. When hybrid is a bit more stable it will be given out for free and traded, will not sell. Just hobbyist having fun.

standbyandfire said:
Do you have anymore seeds of the Bhutlah to get rid of ?
Choc. Bhutlah (Bhut Jolokia x Douglah) x ________.

Chad S. Crossed a Bhut Jolokia & Douglah and had plants produce many different strains/phenotypes. out of the many strains, one was super-crazy hot(aka The Red Bhutlah). That particular strain/phenotype was then called the Bhutlah. The Bhutlah was then crossed again and thats how the Choc. Bhutlah came about. Still very unstable as it is just an f1 this year. So if someone does no have this particular strain/phenotype but is using the name to sell seeds...I think is wrong and misleading, just use the full cross name( Bhut Jolokia x Douglah). Its like calling a Morouga a Brainstrain. When hybrid is a bit more stable it will be given out for free and traded, will not sell. Just hobbyist having fun.

Thanks for the insights standbyandfire.
Imho Peter is probably just selling his version of the cross (he puts SLP in the name) and that's not much different from the zillion 7pots names flying around for example. Anyway just wanted to share a source i've noticed recently.

Cya

Datil

Back