• Do you need help identifying a ðŸŒķ?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? ðŸĪ§
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense Big Mama's Family

ThrowHeat

eXtreme
IMG_1361.jpeg

These are a few of my favorite super hots right here, the BMM, BOM, and BBM. Every plant I've grown has been super productive, and the pods pack heat and flavor. The BOM is also one of the oiliest varieties I've ever grown, even if it isn't the hottest.

How many different colors are there in the Big Mama family anyways? I think I may need to start acquiring some seeds for 2025 and beyond.

Thanks! Adding BRM, BYM, and BCM to the seed hunting list. 😎

Hi

I've been looking around BBM to grow........... ðŸĪ” However i love Naga flavour and heat 😋 grew Douglah last season loved the heat and dripping oil's ðŸĪŠ but not flavour/aftertaste when I cooked into a dish I'd normally use a Dorset Naga 😕

This makes me think I might enjoy the BRM more ðŸĪ”

How do they compare and probably more importantly how does the BBM compare to the Douglah flavour/ taste ?

Stephen

How do they compare and probably more importantly how does the BBM compare to the Douglah flavour/ taste ?

I can't really help you with the BRM comparison, since I've never grown or tasted them as of yet. But I have tried the BBM and Douglah, and I can honestly say that the BBM has a much better flavor and aftertaste. The burn is also totally different. The Douglah is like an out of control wildfire in your mouth, while the BBM has this wicked mouth numbing burn that I've never experienced with any other super hots.

Here are a few of my BBMs from previous seasons:

IMG_5303.jpeg

IMG_5319.jpeg

IMG_5253.jpeg

IMG_5254.jpeg

Back