• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

biggest and baddest?!?!

Ok so I've decided that (I think) I'm going to take all my plants that i was going to keep indoors are going to be repotted and put outside for the summer cause i have such a good start. I'm going to buy a few seeds and restart that way I'll have pods all winter from better strains. What I'm wondering is what's your thoughts on the hottest and most bad ass and productive ones there are? Then where's the best place to get them? I have already decided to go with the Jays peach ghost scorpion and Carolina Reapers. I'm trying to decide on 2 more different strains but i have so many as it is don't know what to get. So help me pick them out and give me reasons why you think i should pick these.

Thanks to the best pepper people i know!

Looks like you like the hottest ones. Id go with TSMB red or chocolate, the 7 PBS is really hot too, along with Billy Boy Douglah and 7 Pot brown

Already have mourgas, brains and douglahs. Think I'm out of luck cause i already have like 20 different kinds of suppers. Hell i may just throw down a couple ts x douglah f5s once my f4s pod up and i get some seed

+1 to Jon's suggestions. I will also add on that if you want a lot of production out of a superhot, go with Naga Morich. Those suckers just won't stop spitting out pods.

Also have naga morich. Its coverd in flowers atm!

Why don't you get Jukka's new (stable?) cross. He says its the hottest he has tasted and who could question him.
Oh, and new pics of his little grow room.
tarhalta_170413.jpg

Yep Jigsaw. Still available I think.

Finnish story.
http://www.goodnewsfinland.com/archive/news/b97c3a4d/

Yeah buddy! Now that's what I'm talking about here!

I went ahead and just ordered the hp22b's and Jays peach ghost scorpions! Gonna wait a week and grab that jigsaw! Have to spend 15 euros so that will give me time to look on there site and pick something else out since the jigsaw is only 9!

Register with his site....spend 20 Euros, and the shipping is free.

I ordered Jigsaw seeds a week ago monday, not here yet... be prepared to wait impatiently for them to come in the mail...LOL!!

Also, a pack of his seeds..... is......5 seeds

Register with his site....spend 20 Euros, and the shipping is free.

I ordered Jigsaw seeds a week ago monday, not here yet... be prepared to wait impatiently for them to come in the mail...LOL!!

Also, a pack of his seeds..... is......5 seeds

Good to know cause i was wondering about the shipping. But 5 seeds is kinda pricey. I'll isolate them tho and have them for years tho

I would suggest the butch t's intense heat.. good flavor also the 7 pot is a good choice, For me, I really like the cardi and yellow bhuts. Im going to try that fatalii for the bonichi contest..

I would suggest the butch t's intense heat.. good flavor also the 7 pot is a good choice, For me, I really like the cardi and yellow bhuts. Im going to try that fatalii for the bonichi contest..

Never had the cardi but have an awesome looking butch t and a bunch of 7 pots and fatalii going on as we speak. Haven't tried yellow bhut either but just came up on some red and chocolate bhut seed. I'll have to ad it to the colection since i already have peach bhuts growing! I realy liked the peach. It was nice crisp and sweet with a burn that didn't stop coming. Lol

Haven't seen this one till now. Wow that destroyed him!

Back