beer Billion dollar brew

Well, good for them. Sadly, I won't be buying any more Ballast Point. I don't like supporting the mega-beer-corporations. Regardless of what they say, I seriously doubt it'll remain the same. Last year, a local favorite (10 Barrel) was bought out by InBev. I haven't bought anything from them since. I'm sure they're doing just fine with national distribution, but I prefer to spend my money at the true small (and local) "craft" brewers.

hottoddy said:
Well, good for them. Sadly, I won't be buying any more Ballast Point. I don't like supporting the mega-beer-corporations. Regardless of what they say, I seriously doubt it'll remain the same. Last year, a local favorite (10 Barrel) was bought out by InBev. I haven't bought anything from them since. I'm sure they're doing just fine with national distribution, but I prefer to spend my money at the true small (and local) "craft" brewers.

Have to agree. I've come to pretending like Bourbon County Stout doesn't exist now, even though I like it the most ... same reason.

Have to not support the mega-conglomerates ...

Back