• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Biscombe Chili Harvest

Made 30 small bottles of sauce, Thai and caribbean and 4 long ristras! same next weekend I hope!
ChilliHarvest.jpg

very nice Biscombe...the wife loves the heart shape...

off subject...didn't you say you wanted Purple Tiger and Diablo Negro Seeds?

Omri said:
Hehe, love the heart shape. :P
Awesome harvest! :cool: :cheers:

Hey Biscombe, you know I love the heart shape too, as I told you else where. I think I'll make a rista out of my Indian PC-1's, there doesn't seem to be much else to do with them.

Biscombe said:
That would be great AJ! Have a look on the site see what you want in return
www.allchillies.com
Hey Biscombe nice looking harvest. I took a look at your site and saw a picture of you putting something over the buds of the plants to keep the seeds pure; I was wondering what you use and exactly how you go about doing it (how much of the plant around the bud you cover etc.)?

Thanks for the great comments you all, I'm chuffed with the pic! may use it for my avitor!

Josh, when I see a cluster of unopened flowers I wrap them in tulle, which is like netting, It keeps the insects off, so no cross polination

Biscombe said:
Thanks for the great comments you all, I'm chuffed with the pic! may use it for my avitor!

Josh, when I see a cluster of unopened flowers I wrap them in tulle, which is like netting, It keeps the insects off, so no cross polination
Thanks for the response. How do you secure the tulle too the plant? String?

Back