• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Bishop's Crown?

I started this plant indoors using rockwool cube and has been lanky ever since it sprouted. It's currently growing at my neighbors house outdoors. Any help is greatly appreciated.
The seeds i had were labeled as Butch T Scorpion.

P8020151.jpg

P8020150.jpg

Attachments

• P8020149.JPG
    P8020149.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 68
It does look like a bishop's crown.Do you have any flower shots? That plant will get huge. Mine took awhile to get side branches. It is 4' tall and 4' wide now. The main stem will be alittle more square than round also.

That one pepper on the right DOES look like it has a tiny hook - but more like a hair.

Yeah - this doesn't make it for Butch-T - I can hear it now "Yeah, I see- they DO look alike, you gonna sell those ? "
"Yeah, see ? I get them for 20 cents for 100 and I can sell them at $10 for 10"

UGH - reminds me of Outbackshacktraders or something like that - I bought my FIRST plants from ebay - were SUPPOSED to be Butch-T-
I still don't know what they are - Thai something - that's what brought me to this forum - but I get all my plants now from Jim Duffy's Refining Fire Chiles.

I have them growing apart now but so long as I winter the parents ? And during flowering keep them apart ? I'll always have seeds true to the parent.

I resold seeds once on Ebay from third party- I lucked out and they were real -but my god - the potential for disaster !

I do not recommend seeds from ebay - Unless you can validate the seller here. Ebay needs to increase feedback response max to 120 days for seed sales. it's almost impossible to email ebay with any ideas.

Sorry to hear you got burned, or as I SHOULD say - didn't get burned like you wanted to by the butch-T's...

I still feel a bit down when I think about the fake Butch-T plants I got - BUT hey - I did need some frutescens !

Back