vendor Black Cobra pepper plant

I've got seeds, no plants. Pm me if you want some.  :P

Not sure where you are at but sometimes you can find them at local flea and farmers markets

really popular plant/pepper with the Latin community up here

If you are near Sebastapool the flea market there most likely has them

Oh, and they will be called "diablo" not black cobra by the latinos up here. The correct name is "goatsweed" actually

hogleg said:

Not sure where you are at but sometimes you can find them at local flea and farmers markets

Oh, and they will be called "diablo" not black cobra by the latinos up here. The correct name is "goatsweed" actually

Its a really neat variety! one of your faves, right hogleg?

hogleg said:

Next time Im at the local pulga I'll know what to ask for. Thank you sir

hogleg said:

Yep, they're awesome. Truth be told I'm much more of annuum lover than a chinense lover.

Bout as hot as annuum get too, they can be screamers.
Are you growing Goatsweed this year, Hogleg? Would you like some fresh seeds later in the season? I can try and isolate some pods this season for you, once it flowers.

Bhuter said:
Are you growing Goatsweed this year, Hogleg? Would you like some fresh seeds later in the season? I can try and isolate some pods this season for you, once it flowers.

I'm not really growing any peppers this year other than my old pubes (they refuse to die) oh, and I have one onza amarillo and a mutant candlelight clone from Jearseydevil.

Some fresh seed of my goatsweed this season would be awesome, Adam.

No need to isolate, they are hard to cross besides a goatsweed surprise cross would be welcome in my garden.  :P

hogleg said:

I'm not really growing any peppers this year other than my old pubes (they refuse to die) oh, and I have one onza amarillo and a mutant candlelight clone from Jearseydevil.

Some fresh seed of my goatsweed this season would be awesome, Adam.

No need to isolate, they are hard to cross besides a goatsweed surprise cross would be welcome in my garden.  :P
You got it, my friend.

Back