Black Pearl

I received some Black Pearl seeds in a trade and planted about 20, 0% germination does anyone have Black Pearl seeds they can part with quick, I do not want them to be to far behind the others. I will trade as well although my available varieties for trade are rather slim from trading but I do still have a large selection. Thanks.

Dale

0%? that's weird. how long did you wait? I find that sometimes the seeds just take a really long while to germinate, that's all.

Omri, have the BP's been a slow germinater for you in the past? they have been on the heat for 13 days. I know, but I am a very impatient man. They are still on the heat but I would like to have some backup if they do not work out. They are the only variety that has 0% so far out of over 100 varieties.

Dale

DALE,

I HAVE BLACK PEARL SEEDS !!
They're on my list.
I took the last pods off in November.
.... waitin' to hear from you ....

Me again.
You're about 12 maybe 15 miles away.
If you really have to have the seeds QUICK.
You can always take a run over and get them.
Send me a message or give me a call.

I grew this last year. They look cool and all but don't have the taste. Nice heat, but hardly worth growing for taste if you ask me.

I'm surprised by how many 'normal' people say it's the hottest think they've ever eaten.
Can't beat them for looks though, dark leaves, black pods turning red, but mostly that deep purple flower.

deep purple :air guitar:
Black Pearl :capt. jack sparrow:

Back