• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Blair's After Death sauce

after_death_large.png
Of all the extract sauces that I've tried Blair's is my favorite. I haven't tried any of the other sauces in the Blair's line; the after death just happened to be available locally. It actually has some flavor to it, if you can see through the burn. As with most extract sauces, I generally cut it with something. I really like the use of garlic, lime juice, and cilantro.

Ingredients: Red and Orange Habaneros, Vinegar, Fresh Cayenne, Smashed Garlic, Chipotle, Pepper Extract, Lime Juice, Cilantro, Fresh Herbs and Spices.

I recommend this sauce, but it does incoperate pepper extract so use caution or risk burning the toilet down...:onfire:

Unlike many pepper extracts, this one doesn't leave me destroying restrooms, I don't know if there's enough other ingredients to cut it or what, but it's much more pleasant on my stomach.

Surprisingly, Ultra Death doesn't destroy me either. Every other extract (from various brands) has caused major issues.

Never had this sauce - I have only had Mega Death Sauce from Blairs it is at the top of my tolerance. I try to only use non extract sauces.

Blair has a lot of sauces to try i might go for his habanero mango next time if i can find it around here.

Will keep an eye out for after death. :cool:

Hophead said:
Blair has a lot of sauces to try i might go for his habanero mango next time if i can find it around here.

if you're talking about the "Q heat" sauce then IMO its nothing more than a sweet n sour sauce with minor heat.
IMO the chipotle Q heat had more heat than the hab mango :crazy: though not much of chipotle sauce at all either!
but both tasted good.

Personally I can't stand most of Blair's sauces, especially all the ones with extract. Too much extract taste and no good flavor IMO. Enjoy

chilehunter said:
if you're talking about the "Q heat" sauce then IMO its nothing more than a sweet n sour sauce with minor heat.
IMO the chipotle Q heat had more heat than the hab mango :crazy: though not much of chipotle sauce at all either!
but both tasted good.

Thanks for the info - perhaps i will pass on this one. I also notice he has one called "Blairs Sweet Death" any opinions on that mango sauce?

From what i read it much hotter then "Q heat"

Once again thanks for the advice. :mouthonfire:

Sweet Death is very similar to Buffalo Wild Wings Mango Habanero if you've ever had that. It's pretty mild IMO, but a great flavor and a very "glazy" consistency.

Back