for-sale Blair's Reserves for Sale

I thought I would post this here to point out that part of the hot sauce collection that I'm selling contains Blair's 2am, 3am, 4am, 5am, 6am, Caldera, Original Megadeath Production Label Bottle and an After Death bottle from 1993 that is signed. There's also a 1999 Dave's Private Reserve and some other rarities. Here's the direct link to my site where the sauces can be found.

I dont know how your post was directed.but if it was to any one,then I can say because it was I who snatched them lol ....feel alive

Yea I Been wanting to be a member for awhile now,and after seeing a post,I just had to answer it.so this is my 2nd day on the forum.I guess I may aswell comitte,and no they didn't arrive yet but I am a patient person.in the mean time I think I will post and awnser questions until they arrive.:)

they finally came,and for old reserve bottles they are in great shape.you cant be to picky with these things.but some day i may have to find a new display case for the 2am.but this on will do nicely for now.thanks :woohoo: :dance:

they finally came,and for old reserve bottles they are in great shape.you cant be to picky with these things.but some day i may have to find a new display case for the 2am.but this on will do nicely for now.thanks :woohoo: :dance:

Boy I guess you were excited to get them. "They finally came" - I just sent them this past Saturday over a holiday weekend all the way from OR to OH - I'd say that was pretty quick. Glad you're happy with them, and yes for 12 year old bottles they are in great shape. The case should be fine, at least it was when it left. Contact me via email if something happened to it during transit. Enjoy!

i may have overdone it alittle with excitment.they are great editions to my others.but since u mentioned it,i'll contact u about that case.its really not a big deal.but if u can help,then u are dman :D

Wow that's terrible,exploding calderas!I guess there is not as much out their as we all think now?hope fully yours is still their when I am ready to make another big purchase?now that u mention it, as much as I am looking for new stuff I have only seen two for sale.that would be eBay and yours.This is very good to know.

i just might,if their is no one else who has an eye on them.if so they better make a move before i do lol.it is easy to buy from u cause i know exactly whats comming.buying from other plces is hard cause they dont usually change out their stock photo,and i could end up getting somthing completly different than what i saw in the pic.plus it dosent alway say,it may differ or somthing like that.

Back