• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

condiment Blair's Salsa de la Muerte

Here ya'll go....one of the latest in my AWESOME collection! lol

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvguCk1wnlM[/youtube]

My friend had that stuff at her liquor store and gave me a bottle..I agree with you on the vinegary taste,Store bought stuff just plain sucks once you get a basic recipe down pat.Great review and hope you got to save some of it from the broken bottle! :)

great review sean!!! you did the champagne bottle opening!!! oh well. never had this one. last one i tried was the jersey death. looks pretty good. looks like i'm gonna be doing sauces soon since winter is coming. WINTER SUCKS!!!! i'll be sending you a few red 7s soon. waiting on them to turn red. we get an extra 6 weeks or so down here. i guess that's the reward for it being to hot to go outside 5 months out of the year!! anyway, it will be in the mail soon. they look like 2 inch nagas but are hot as hell! take care sean.

Thanks man!! Honestly, the only one I have had of Blair's, so far, that I would actually recommend buying is the Ultra Death 20/20. Its not the best, but its a decent extract sauce. Not too terrible. Its not even as hot as Skobiyan, Turkey Slap, or the Hot Chocolate I also tried last night.

I like Muerte for a mild sauce. I like the garlic flavor in it. I am not a huge fan of some of Blair's superhot stuff, but I do like Jersey Death. For an extract sauce it has a pretty good flavor.

Back